As spring waxes and the distribution of COVID vaccines becomes more prevalent, the atmosphere seems to be warming and softening. We hope you have all been able to get vaccinated, and that your worlds are starting to feel lighter, and your perspectives are becoming more optimistic.
We wanted to take the opportunity to inform you of a few things:
- We have just published your Quarterly Performance Reports. If you have signed up for access to our Addepar website (Addepar is the software we use to provide performance reporting), you should have received an email from no-reply@acom indicating that you have new content: specifically, a new document is available in your Portal. To access it, visit the Files section and you can download your report. We will be posting quarterly reports here at the end of each quarter.
- If you use our Wealth Management website and you would like, we can also have these reports posted to your vault in this site. Please just let us know and we’ll be happy to do so for you.
- In the spirit of spring cleaning, we have updated our disclosure documents, as we do annually. Almanack Investment Partners is our ‘parent’ Investment Advisor, so we are governed by their disclosure documents. Please click on the links below to view them. They are also available on our website at https://www.aspect-partners.com/p/disclosures.
- ADV Part IIA
- ADV Part IIB for Ben and Bard
- Form CRS, which is a Client Relationship Summary
- While most of us are now fully vaccinated, we are not returning to our office space. Our working remotely hasn’t impinged on our efficiency and has freed up personal time for everyone. If you would like to meet in person, we are happy to do so, but our default is to continue to meet with clients virtually.
- We are at the tail end of getting our 2021 Market Perspective approved by our compliance officers and “prettied up.” We’ll be posting that to our website shortly, and we’ll also send out a copy or link via email. It details our views of the state of the markets and provides background about how we are managing portfolios in light of that.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone.